Eating breakfast is important. But it’s also essential to feed your intellect each morning.
For that, I suggest Fraggl. 3x daily curated newsletters: one covering advertising, one around design, another covering health. Aside from these there really is no theme or focus to them, meaning you get a good balance diet of news, ideas and inspiration. (Heartily recommended!)
To give you a taste, here are my Fraggl highlights from the past two weeks:
- The many problems with “design thinking”. Taking time out to develop ideas free from restrictions is good; developing them despite these is better.
- In case you missed it, here’s now a news agency baited Trump into parroting 1930s fascist ideology. As if he was lacking news coverage…
- Wired magazine on whether technology is affecting the development of eyesight
- Ben Evans, a leading thinker on mobile technology, looks at how far mobile has come in the past 15 years.
- Experiments in live streaming and event journalism: the Guardian’s Mobile Innovation Lab (some good lessons on trialling and assessing new media)
- Fallout of budget cuts for mental health services
Beats reading the cereal packet.